Professional and Reliable
6+years of professional translation experience (English to Korean)
Fluent in English / Korean(Mother tongue)
Licensed Doctor of Korean Medicine(Equivalent to M.D. in Korean medical system)
Proz Profile : http://www.proz.com/translator/2126257
Medical / Pharmaceutical / Life science / Medical device
Marketing / Website localization / Game localization
Able to work with Most of the major Computer applications
- MS Products, Adobe Editors, All kinds of CAT tools, OmegaT, Google Toolkit, etc.
Output : 4000-6000 source words/day – Depends on the source texts.
Currently working with Straker Translations, Tranlated.net, TheBigWorld, Ulatus, Transperfect, etc.
May.‘15. ~ Mar ‘16
Capitol Medical Center / Providence Hospital / Consulting Doctor / Interpreter / Translator
May.‘11. ~ Dec.‘14.
Infinitud International, Inc / Quezon City
• Co-founder / COO
• Exclusive Distributor / Bionics Medical device, Ltd.
• Urinalysis / Free radical Analysis Devices
May.‘09. ~ Jun.‘10.
MinMi Plastic Surgery/Dermatology/Korean Medicine Group / Kangnam Branch
• Medical Director / Marketing Manager / Medical Translator
• Chiropractic / Spine Alignment / Weight Loss Program / Korean Medicine
Operator / Marketing Manager of Medical Tourism Department
May.’06. ~ Apr.’09.
Eumsung Public Hospital - Medical Director of Korean Medicine
• Operator and Consulting Doctor of OFW Department / Medical Translator
• Marketing Manager of OFW Department
Recent Projects & Activities
- A 1상 진행성 악성종양 (BBI-DSP7888-101)을 가진 성인 환자에서 DSP-7888 Dosing Emulsion에 관한 임상 시험
- HIV vaccine Clinical Trial(GSK)
- Forex Trading Website Localization(Exness Group)
- Several Online Games(Casino, RPG, etc.)
- Tourist spot brochure for New Zealand
- Lee Minho SM Arena Concert / Professional Interpreter
- 2PM Show case SM North / Professional Interpreter
Plenty of Professional Medical Interpreter / Translator Experience
- Korean / American / Canadian / Filipino Patients
Helen Corfield email@example.com
Kristen Waldock firstname.lastname@example.org
Georgiana Lazar email@example.com
• Stayed and studied in Wisconsin, USA for 11 years.
Mar.’00 ~ Feb ‘06.
• Kyunghee University
• Field of Study - Korean Medicine
• Licensed Doctor of Korean Medicine
Mar. ‘97 ~ May. ‘99
• KAIST(Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology)
• Field of Study - Industrial Management
Degree: BA Location: Seoul
Capitol Medical Center / Providence Hospital
Profession: Consulting Doctor / Interpreter / Translator Location: Manila, Philippines
MinMi medical group
Profession: Medical Director / Marketing Manager / Medical Translator Location: Seoul, Korea
Eumsung Public Hospital
Profession: Operator and Consulting Doctor of OFW Department / Medical Translator Location: Chungbuk, Korea