With over 22 years of consolidated versatile experience from different industries, Sindhuja is today a distinguished Business Consultant and a Corporate Trainer.
She is well travelled within India and overseas, in multiple continents and carries with her an international exposure and has a professional approach in accomplishing any job assigned.
Sindhuja is uniquely equipped to work with varied organizations where she can assess needs, identify strengths and design curricula to serve each client’s unique circumstance. Her approach works in tandem to maintain brand equity and uphold the ideals and vision each company she embraces.
Effectiveness, Quality Process, Time lines, Key deliverables, and a humane approach are a few words that describe her work. Her other skills encompass – Selling Skills, Presentation Skills, Brand positioning, Sales & Leadership Training. She specializes in Leadership, Team building and Sales domains.
• Corporate Trainer
• Business Consultant
• Graduate from Delhi University – Commerce (1992)
• Honors diploma in Systems Management from NIIT, Chandigarh (1993)
• Certified “Customer Service Ecstasy Engineer” by Amazon.com (2000)
• Certificate de Francais Elementaire (2001)
• Internal Quality Audit (IQA) Training Certification by SPi Technology (2005)
• 13 years of Corporate Experience
• 9 years of Business Consulting Experience
CORPORATE EXPERIENCE: 1993-2006
• Operations Management
• Quality Management Systems
• Vendor Management
• Training & Mentoring
• Business Development
Organizations worked with: 1993-2006
NEW DELHI – Godrej GE Appliances, The Surya, a Best Western Hotel, Hotel Hilton, ITC Group, Microsoft, Daksh IBM , In South Africa, The Times of India, Sapient India,
PONDICHERRY - SPi Technology
BUSINESS CONSULTING EXPERIENCE: 2006-2015
• Corporate Training
• Brand & Image Development
• Management Consulting
• Marketing Strategy & Consulting
• Campus Placement Training
• Process Consulting
• Networking & Team Management
• Project Planning & Operations Management
• Web Content Management
• Presentations & Proposals
• Health & Beauty Workshops
• Content Writing & Editing
Organizations consulted with:
Phocos, IT Power India, Lenovo, Cooper Bussmann, Whirlpool, Shasun Chemicals, Agrini, Sony, Mass Institute of Hotel Management, Pondicherry Tourism Development Corporation, ICFAI, Permirra, Vodafone, Sristy’s School of Air Hostess, Hotel Sunway GRT, Sony Center, Hotel Atithi (Aitken Spence Hotels), Hotel Richmond (Residency Group), Hotel Ashok Beach Resort, Hotel Duparc, Hotel Mass, Studio Profile, The Hindu, Acharya School, Pondicherry University, Sri Manakula Vinayagar (SMVEC) Engineering College, Pondicherry University, Cognisant Technology, Stanford School of Business, Desicrew, Zoom Pondy, Navayuga Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Degree: B.Com (Pass) Location: Delhi