This forum is meant to be a place where LingJob community members communicate, share experience and help each other to work on the site. You have to treat each other with respect and behave in a manner appropriate to professional work environment. We appreciate the courteous tone of speaking, correct grammar and snappy humor. We don't tolerate posting any adverts, contact information, job offers, disrespectful, indecent content and writing other language than English in English forum.
We prohibit these activities on forum:
• take any action which would promote other user to contact you directly in order to buy or sell any services outside the LingJob;
• post or transmit any content that is profane, vulgar, racist, offensive, threatening, harmful, abusive, discriminating, defamatory or disparaging and post any links or references to such content;
• post or transmit unprofessional or offensive comments about any other user, Lingjob, the site or any third party;
• comment by user name which may be held profane, vulgar, racist, offensive, threatening, harmful, abusive, discriminating, defamatory or disparaging;
• interfere with normal communication between the other users using the forum or otherwise adversely affect any other actions of users and their well-being, interfere with the exchange of allowable content on the forum;
• use the forum in any manner that could harm any person, his property or legitimate interests;
• post logos, seals or any marketing material from third parties, except such material is provided or allowed by Lingjob;
• take any action that imposes, or may impose, at Lingjob’s discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on site’s infrastructure;
• comment from more than one account;
• write in other than the particular forum language (english)
• in any way use a software that would disable or impair the site or any software, firmware, hardware, computer systems or networks in any way;
• distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other content that is usually unwelcome by users of electronic communications.
Violation of this rules may lead to sanctions varying from warning to complete ban of user.
Edited: 2013-07-22 11:59:18